[Mimedefang] Mimdefang

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Mon Feb 28 14:28:33 EST 2005

On 23 Feb 2005 at 10:40, Joey McKnight wrote:

> What i should have said was i would like to be able to drop or bounce
> emails with keywords.  I've got teachers that are receiving some very
> nasty emails.

Are you currently using SpamAssassin at all?  If you're not, you
should seriously consider installing SA rather than implementing some
kind of simple keyword filter.  It will catch a lot more of the mail
you want to avoid with far fewer false positives.

Rejecting or dropping e-mail based on the score assigned by SA is a
pretty trivial thing to do with MIMEDefang.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager
Morningstar Air Express Inc.