[Mimedefang] Sorry about extra messages. (Was Re: Ebay Redirec)

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue Feb 22 15:47:33 EST 2005

Sorry about the "stuttering" messages earlier.. my DSL here at the office
seems to have gone insane... requireing extra clicks... but only sometimes..
and even then... it sometimes works anyway.. lol...

Oh, and Sprints response to 30% packet loss within their network... "We don't
really deal with packet loss." Glad I am putting up my own wireless here
shortly.

Sorry, off topic and mostly venting, but felt it warranted an explaination.

Jim

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:30:15 -0500, Kevin A. McGrail wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client