[Mimedefang] Re: Ebay Redirecotr (Fw: Account Verification)

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Tue Feb 22 10:37:17 EST 2005

Lint output: warning: description for KAM_EBAYREDIR is over 50 chars
lint: 1 issues detected.  please rerun with debug enabled for more
information.

Need to shorten the description if you want to avoid seeing the lint
warnings. (this is esp important if you use any SARE rulesets and rulesdujour
script).

Jim

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 08:45:52 -0500, Kevin A. McGrail wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client