Even sillier disclaimers (was Re:[Mimedefang] defang startuperrors)

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Mon Dec 12 10:17:40 EST 2005

What's even funnier here, is ..........

append_html_boilerplate_at_start($entity,"", 0);
or
append_html_boilerplate($entity,"", 0);

........ you wrote the software to make it nice and easy :)

Only J/k

What about changing the SMTP Greeting to say that by communicating with this server you accept it's terms and conditions and by communicating with it you accept that any other disclaimersr are null and voidified (is that a word?)