Even sillier disclaimers (was Re: [Mimedefang] defang startuperrors)

Todd Aiken todd.aiken at ubishops.ca
Mon Dec 12 09:53:50 EST 2005

But what if somebody puts in a disclaimer posting to this list, and puts
at the bottom of the text the following text?  (See example after my
signature.)  :-D

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken
Systems Analyst - Administrator
ITS Department
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA

HTML in email is like putting an air conditioner on a motorcycle.

Ignore the text that follows this disclaimer which says that all
disclaimers in the above text are NULL AND VOID and that they can be
ignored.  That disclaimer is false-the above is true.

--------