[Mimedefang] disclamer only for out going mails.

bablu bablu bablu_002 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 23:57:06 EST 2005

What i meant as Outgoing mails is " relayed mail by
smtp server"

I want to attach disclamer only to mails relayed by
smtp server. (i.e. mail sent by internal clients who
have account on smtp server)
Or is it possible to attach disclamer based on domain
name.

which solution is effective......

any idea