[Mimedefang] disclamer only for out going mails.

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Tue Dec 13 08:33:56 EST 2005

bablu bablu wrote:

> Problem is disclamer is geeting attached with outgoing
> as well as incoming mails.

Annoying, isn't it?

> Is there any way we can only enable disclamer for
> outgoing mails.

Do you think external users would find the disclaimer less annoying
that internal users?

As you may gather by reading the list archives, I do not like disclaimers.
But if you really must do it, you must first define what you mean
by "outgoing" mail.  You then need to write the appropriate Perl
code to test for that condition, and only add the disclaimer if the
condition is met.