Even sillier disclaimers (was Re: [Mimedefang] defang startup errors)

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Sun Dec 11 11:02:59 EST 2005

Wow David,
	Bad hangover after a Saturday Night ? lol

However I do completely agree with you since i am obviously in violation of
article 2, since i collect my email in multiple locations, whilst leaving a
copy on the server.

Now of course, new legistlation that is coming in for financial instutions
(within my jurestiction) means that they have to archive email at the
gateway for legal reasons - so in this case the email would have been copied
upon recipt (MD can does this perfectly as well :P). So i guess companies
would have to blacklist your entire sending domain, due to policy
violations...

I dread to think.

Now perhaps if said re-sending or forwarding then maybe (but classic out of
office replies or vaction forwarding to somebody else would be in violation
of that....)

It just starts to get silly.

Ah well

Mack