[Mimedefang] Setting subject scoring

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Aug 31 23:32:20 EDT 2005

John Nemeth wrote:

>     Then you probably want to whitelist the relay.  Looking at the
>SpamAssassin docs for 3.0.4 the closest I can find to doing this is:

    As much as I'd love to do that, again there's no way for me to know
where it'll be coming from.  Compare the two message headers for yourself:

----------
From: "Unsuspecting User 1" <unsuspectinguser1 at yahoo.com>
To: "hr at pcraft.com" <hr at pcraft.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:27:02 -0400
Subject: CareerBuilder Job Application (#######)

From: "Unsuspecting User 2" <unsuspectinguser2 at yahoo.com>
To: "hr at pcraft.com" <hr at pcraft.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:30:18 -0400

    As you can see, one came from apply.careerbuilder.com and the other
from apply.cbdr.com.  Who's to say those are the only two MX they have?
I don't know that, nor do I want to guess.  So, for the time being, I'm
sticking with the previous solution, which seems to work just fine.