[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

Lisa Casey lisa at jellico.com
Thu Apr 21 16:18:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

Sigh,  no I think  it's probably me that doesn't understand. Mimedefang is
runing as a milter under Sendmail. I don't start mimedefang using
/etc/init.d/mimedefang, I start it using /etc/init.d/sendmail. This script
starts Sendmail and Mimedefang. When I installed mimedefang 2.48 I modified
/etc/init.d/sendmail  as my directions said to do. In /etc/init.d/sendmail
there is:

# Start daemons.

        /etc/init.d/mimedefang start

Are you saying I should modify that to read /etc/init.d/mimedefang -U defang
start
??

Thanks,

Lisa Casey