[Mimedefang] How can mimedefang use spamc/spamd funcitons ofspamassassin?

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Wed Apr 13 11:55:48 EDT 2005

Oliver Schulze L. wrote:
> people want to have a spamc written in perl, will it help?

I would LOVE this.  I'm sure it would also be welcome in the SpamAssassin distro, at the very least as a contrib.

Imagine MIMEDefang and procmail (and ...) using the same pool of spamd threads... sweet...

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"