[Mimedefang] Copying emails to another server

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Wed Apr 6 13:49:16 EDT 2005

I assume there are no local users on this mail server thus that is the reason
you are searching for a MD solution instead of using aliases in the mail
server itself? Just curious because this can be done with an alias without
modifying any code at all very easily.

If you run sendmail then simply create an alias to send a copy to the original
destination and the new one as well.

Something like:

origuser:         origuser,otheruser at abc.com

then run newaliases.

Jim

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 16:36:51 -0500 , Damrose, Mark wrote

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client