[Mimedefang] Copying emails to another server

Damrose, Mark mdamrose at elgin.edu
Mon Apr 4 17:36:51 EDT 2005

Option 1:
Use quarantine_entire_message("Unique Text") to store the file locally, then
use a cron job to look for MSG.0 files with that unique text and scp
ENTIRE_MESSAGE and RECIPIENTS to the other server.

Option 2:
In your mimedefang-filter, copy ./INPUTMSG to ./INPUTMSG.ARCIVE, prepend
X-Orig-Rcpts:, and mail the new file to archive at archiveserver.com.

I'm sure there are dozens more ways, but perhaps this will jar the creative
process.