[Mimedefang] Re: Newbie question -

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 05:31:16 EDT 2005

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 01:05:10 -0700, Randy Johnson <randyj at holydiver.com> wrote:
> Is anyone using MIMDefang in conjunction with Spamassassin and ClamAV ? I'm
> having a devil of a time with the local sockets settings.

Some more detail on your problem would be helpful!  Saying it's broken
doesn't really say much :-)

I've got the 3 working just fine.  You do need to ensure you're
running SA 3.x however - 2.x has some bugs that break the smooth
integration of clamav.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor