[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Fri Apr 22 14:36:37 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:24:18 -0500, Mickey Hill wrote

> The most common question I seem to hear is "Where's the Fedora Core
> HOWTO?"  Is it a reasonable assumption that if you're running something
> other than Fedora, you probably know enough to understand and adapt
> Fedora-specific instructions?  Or, in other words, what's the most
> effective focus of this particular HOWTO for a) experienced admins
> new to MIMEDefang, or b) inexperienced admins in general?

We are currently looking at suse and debian to replace our redhat/redhat EL
setup we use now (as our next major platform) for various reasons. I think a
generic approach might be best and maybe do your specifics as an example?

Or do it on the wiki and people can link specific examples?

Jim

--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client