[Mimedefang] HUGE problem with mimedefang

James Ebright jebright at esisnet.com
Fri Apr 22 12:47:15 EDT 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:59:31 -0700, Kenneth Porter wrote
> ... under Windows, advises rebooting ....
> to fix problems, instead of actually understanding the underlying
> system so the problems don't recur.

Unfortunately, with all the memory leaks of windows past.... this has become
second nature for MANY people hehe. With closed source software simply
understanding there is a memory leak doesn't change the fact you are stuck
rebooting to regain that memory ;-)

Anyway, I couldn't help myself there :-)

Jim
--
EsisNet.com Webmail Client