[Mimedefang] Streams and MaxRecipientsPerMessage

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed Apr 20 22:38:35 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 05:36, John Nemeth wrote:

>      If somebody else is generating bounces on messages that I reject,
> I don't care.  It isn't my problem.  The somebody else should do a
> better job runing their mail server.

If you are doing stream by recipient and allowing individual
preferences to control what gets bounced, how do you propose that
'somebody else' should do a better job of knowing what those
individual preferences are?

That brings up another question that I don't think I've
seen answered in the statistics already posted.  For the
people doing stream-by-recipient: how often do different
recipients actually require different actions?

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com