[Mimedefang] Question about Upgrading

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Mon Sep 27 20:10:11 EDT 2004

Kelson said:
> Mark Penkower wrote:
>> I am currently using Mimedefang 2.39.
>>
>> I am not doing much with it.  I have it bounce files with defined bad
>> extensions, and I have it integrate with Clamav.
>>
>> I don't want to upgrade unless I have to.
>>
>> What features am I missing in not having the most recent version.
Better clamav support.

I run 2.45 on two servers and 2.39 on one, and I dont' see a big
justification for upgrading from 2.39.
If it works, and the 2.39 system works for me, then don't touch it...
2.39 supports embedded perl.
jmo.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering