[Mimedefang] MIME-Base64-3.03 and Fedora Core

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Thu Sep 23 12:02:27 EDT 2004

Well, seemed to have no problem with this.  I am running Fedora Core
Rawhide (yes, I am both brave and stupid).

I downloaded MD 2.45 and the newer MIME-tools package.  I compiled and
installed MIME-tools, then tried to build 2.45 from the tarball.  It told
me that it needed MIME::Base64 > 3.05 or something like that.

I then did "cpan install MIME::Base64" and it downloaded 3.05, compiled
and installed.  I was able to build MD 2.45 rpm and install it after that.

After installing the rpm, I restarted the multiplexor and it has been
running ever since.  Is there something I should be checking to see
whether or not I broke my sytem?

Troy Carpenter
troy at carpenter.cx