[Mimedefang] OT: Rant about disappearing email

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Thu Sep 9 11:37:10 EDT 2004

Thank <insert diety> that Mimedefang/CanIT rejects mail instead of simply
dropping it!  I just spent half my morning tracking down a listserv
message and proving that it made it to Hotmail.  User claims she never got
it, nor several others from the same list.

Thanks David for the nice design work!!

---

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM / Hormel's new miracle meat in a can
Tastes fine, saves time. / If you want something grand, / Ask for SPAM!
         - Hormel's 1937 jingle for SPAM

William Brown
Messaging/Filtering Services
Erie 1 BOCES