[Mimedefang] filter_recipient

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Thu Nov 11 11:39:33 EST 2004

Steve,

Those 3 values for the filter_recipient are defined with info from Sendmail
Macros.  I've never used them before but my educated starting point is that
you have to change your mimedefang to run with these parameters "-a
rcpt_host -a rcpt_mailer -a rcpt_addr" and edit / recompile your sendmail.mc
with a line like this

define(`confMILTER_MACROS_ENVFROM', `rcpt_host, rcpt_mailer, rcpt_addr')dnl

This is just a starting point, untested, etc. but I am 99% certain this is
the right path.

Regards,
KAM