[Mimedefang] tmpfs on Linux

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Wed Nov 10 16:39:55 EST 2004

On 10 Nov 2004 at 14:17, Greg Miller wrote:

> Currently not using bayesian or whitelist. This is a dedicated sendmail
> box.

Part of what my company does is marketing (opt-in only lists, of
course), and some of that marketing is about drugs.  Because of that,
we get a lot of what might be "spam" from clients we work with, because
of the keywords, etc.

The auto-whitelist keeps these false positives down to zero.  For other
sites, this tool might not be helpful, but if you know that you expect
to get *some* "spammy" e-mail from people who send you a lot of "good"
e-mail, it does a good job.

--
Jeff Rife        |
SPAM bait:       | http://www.nabs.net/Cartoons/Dilbert/NoHelpDesk.jpg