[Mimedefang] Original-Content-Type in header

Tim Boyer tim at denmantire.com
Thu Nov 4 18:45:17 EST 2004

I'm using RH Enterprise, Sendmail Switch, MimeDefang 2.44 and
SpamAssassin 3.0.1.  Somewhere in there a very few html messages are
having their content type changed to text/plain, and an
'Original-Content-Type' line inserted, like so:

... but I'll be darned if I can figure out which program is mangling
the headers.  Does anyone know off the top of their head what could be
doing this?

Thanks much...

--
Tim Boyer