[Mimedefang] New to Mimedefang

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Wed Nov 3 15:46:50 EST 2004

Lisa Casey wrote:
> [...]

Grep for 'mimedefang' (all lowercase).  You should see a line starting
with 'O' and a line starting with 'X'.

You can tell that MIMEDefang is working if your machine start to feel
slow ;-)

Lines like the one bellow in Sendmail log files is good indication that
it is running:

    Milter add: header: X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.xx on 1.2.3.4

Good idea when you are still building mimedefang-filter file is to have
it log everything it does.  My personal preference is using md_syslog()
for this (not md_graphdefang_log()).