[Mimedefang] socket error message

manishankar pandey manishankarp78 at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 02:15:25 EDT 2004

Dear All,

For my setting in /var/spool/MIMEDefang

both the sock files are having 0 byte as it's content.

Permission are :-
srw-------   1 defang   staff           0 May 20 17:22
mimedefang-multiplexor.sock

srwxr-x---   1 defang   staff           0 May 20 17:22
mimedefang.sock

Hope everything is fine in my config as the MIMEDefang
is doing the mail filtering ...ONly thing is the
messeges which are decleared SPAM are also coming to
the user's id.

With best regards,
Mani