[Mimedefang] More on Sendmail Queue runner

Mark Penkower mark at roycenet.com
Thu May 13 13:28:20 EDT 2004

Interesting,

When I killed the queue runner process, I sent myself a test message
with a banned attachment.  Mimedefang behaved correctly and bounced the
message.  Then, I got an email from defang at localhost, informing me that
Mimedefang had bounced a message.

With the queue runner running, I don't receive these types of
notifications.

I have the following code in the filter:

action_notify_administrator("The Mailserver bounced a message.\n");
    }

Could somebody please post the code with a modification to also give:

The sender - along with all of the headers
The intended recipient
The attachment name

Thank you

Mark Penkower