[Mimedefang] Multi-domain process with version 2.43, any concerns?

Scott Harris mimedefang at pikecreek.com
Thu May 13 13:13:29 EDT 2004

I'm getting ready to embark on tweaking MD to handle multiple domains
differently.  Specifically, I don't want MD to process SpamAssassin or
ClamAV at all for a particular domain (I know, I know, but it isn't my
domain, I'm just doing what the customer wants).  My question is, are there
any changes that I need to be concerned with the new version (2.43)?

I guess also I should ask, I've googled for solutions on how to do this, but
only found snippets of code.  Is there a comprehensive guide for this out
there some where?

Thanks!

Scott