[Mimedefang] Re: Dealing with encrypted zip viruses

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com
Wed May 12 17:31:52 EDT 2004

> From: Soeren Thing Andersen [mailto:soeren at thing.dk]
> On Wed, 12 May 2004, Ole Holm Nielsen wrote:
> > Is there any way to debug the code off-line, and to check
> > whether any prerequisite modules are present ?
> > I'd really love to get Frank's code to work so that we
> > can open up for .zip attachments again.
>
>             mimedefang.pl -f test-filter -test

Or perl -c mimedefang-filter for in-place edits (if you don't mind living
dangerously)
or even perl -c -w mimedefang-filter if you're a paranoiac like me who
starts every perl script off with
use strict;

Matthew.van.Eerde at hbinc.com                805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com   Software Engineer
perl -e"print join er,reverse',','l hack',' P','Just anoth'"