[Mimedefang] FW: final fillter setup

Andrew Jayes andrew.jayes at visitheartofengland.com
Tue May 11 12:14:08 EDT 2004

Hey,

" It would be useful to tell the owner of the infected PC, but there is
no way to determine who it is."

Unless the mail is 'not forged' and was actually sent by that sender address. My point being that I would like to tell my clients if they have accidentally sent in an email containing a virus.

Andrew