[Mimedefang] Removing read receipts for particular account.

Dave Williss dwilliss at microimages.com
Fri May 7 10:41:44 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "David F. Skoll" <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>
To: <mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] Removing read receipts for particular account.

> On Fri, 7 May 2004, Mark Suter wrote:
>

> > Also consider dropping outbound NDN notices,
>
> Please don't do that.  NDN's were invented for a reason:  To make e-mail
> reliable.  If you drop NDN's, you chip away at e-mail's reliability,
> which is worse for people's confidence in e-mail than spam.

Unless somebody can come up with a way to distinguish real NDNs from
a) Spam disguised as an NDN and b) NDNs of forged mail that I never sent
in the first place (of which I get hundreds if not thousands of a day), then
all
NDNs on my system get ignored anyway.

 -- Dave Williss
------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
   for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup