[Mimedefang] Troubeshooting SA under MD

Al Sparks data345 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 02:28:22 EDT 2004

I posted a specific question regarding getting DCC working on
SpamAssassin run through MimeDefang.  Nobody has taken a nibble at it,
so I thought I'd ask a more generic question.

What is the best way to troubleshoot SpamAssassin when running through
MimeDefang?  There are some people out there that get into the innards
of the SA modules through MimeDefang, so I thought I'd ask, is there a
way to get MD to do more verbose logging as to what SA is doing?

Calling
   spamassassin --lint -D
doesn't seem to be working, because it doesn't seem to be running
under the same conditions when called by MD.

Any hints?
   === Al