[Mimedefang] clamd.sock File

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 12:48:23 EDT 2004

>From: Hernan Dario Arredondo <hernanrivera at med-orden.com.co>
>
>Who generates the file "clamd.sock", Mimedefang or clamAV ??
>When I compile Mimedefang it only create the socket file mimedefang.sock
>,and when I compile clamAV it generate nothing like this, then Who create
>this file ? I need to do something for it....

The file clamd.sock is created when you start clamd, in the location
specified in clamd.conf.  Keep in mind that the default location for clamd
is not the location that MD expects to find it at.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?