[Mimedefang] What is wrong with this filter

Matthew Thomas mthomas at biocontrolsys.com
Wed Mar 31 15:18:06 EST 2004

You've got:

sub filter_multipart ($$$$) {
   my($entity, $fname, $ext, $type) = @_;

  if (filter_bad_filename($entity)) {
     md_graphdefang_log('bad_filename', $fname, $type);
	action_notify_administrator("We are not accepting emails with
attachments of this type.");
action_bounce("We are not accepting emails with extensions of this type");
 #   }

So here you have commented out the closing bracket for sub filter_multipart.
The next uncommented part is your sub filter_end with an open and close
bracket.  Hence, a missing bracket.

-Matt