[Mimedefang] What is wrong with this filter

mark at roycenet.com mark at roycenet.com
Wed Mar 31 15:00:37 EST 2004

I have posted my mimedefang-filter
The filter dosen't work - log file reports - Slave 1 stderr: Missing right curly or square bracket at /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter line 338, at end of line
syntax error at /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter line 338, at EOF Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/bin/mimedefang.pl line 4156.
What is wrong with this filter
Also, in the filter, can I just comment out lines with a #, or is there another way to comment out lines
All I want to do is to add the disclaimer and to bounce the attachments