[Mimedefang] Stop receiving virus messages

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 14:39:17 EST 2004

Hello everybody!

  Well, I would like to know how can I stop receiving
the message below:

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.
Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.
For more information about
your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact $AdminAdress.
For more information about
MIMEDefang, see:

htt://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named solrr.exe wasremoved from this
document as it constituted
a security hazard. If you require this document,
please contact the sender and arrange an alternate
means of receiving it.

  Thanks a lot!!  ..*^_^*..

  Carol