[Mimedefang] additional rules sets

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Thu Mar 25 22:51:00 EST 2004

I just recently added a few additional rule sets to my spam setup.
This drastically increased the amount of spam I detected, almost doubling
it, from 300-500 messages to 500-700 messages per day.
Note: These rules can raise scores drastically.
Most of these rules are from the SA rules emporium.
They are organized into seperate files for ease of maintenance.

Don't just blindly install them.

I use them in production on a relay with no user feedback, with a reject
at 11.5.
They might not be the best, your mileage may vary.
www.cs.montana.edu/support/in_production_rules.tar.bz2.Mar.24th.2004

Some are only at .1 score because I am testing them.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering