[Mimedefang] Block mail by subject

Cormack, Ken kcormack at acs.roadway.com
Wed Mar 24 08:22:38 EST 2004

> I wouldnt recommend blocking on all of the known virus email subjects.
> Many of them could be legitimately used.  My director (Boss 3x removed)
> had emails blocked by a filter based strictly on the subject.  He was not
> a happy camper.

<SARCASM>
Would he be happier with a virus?  It sounds to me like he would be.  So I'd
code an exception based on him the sender, and him the recipient, to not do
any filtering whatsoever.  Let his box fill with spam, and let him be the
source of all virus propagation within the organization.
</SARCASM>