[Mimedefang] SA suddenly not catching spam

Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr gwen at reptiles.org
Tue Mar 23 13:12:25 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, David F. Skoll wrote:
> > The one change that has been made on this system is the addition of
> > puremessage -
>
> I bet that's the culprit.

I'm willing to bet that it is - but I can't seem to figure out how it's
the culprit ;> It's not running or enabled, which implies to me that
something SA [or MD] calls has gotten tweaked... but the file mod dates
all match to my original SA/MD install.

Suggestions on where to look would be great.

cheers!