[Mimedefang] Need Tip on Filter

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Mon Mar 22 13:50:54 EST 2004

On 21 Mar 2004 at 21:21, Peter A. Cole wrote:

> However, I also want to add in a section to get rid of mail with the
> "X-Habeas-SWE" type headers as they also only appear to be spam, but
> my ISP for some reason seems to let them through as valid messages.

Not all mail with Habeas headers is spam, though YMMV depending on
the mix of mail you receive.

Rather than dropping all Habeas mail, I prefer to maintain a local
ruleset which triggers on URIs used by known Habeas SWE infringers.

I've attached it to this email; you should be able to drop the .cf
into /etc/mail/spamassassin and restart mimedefang.

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager
Morningstar Air Express Inc.