[Mimedefang] Latest MIME-Tools

Justin listuser at numbnuts.net
Fri Mar 19 22:45:34 EST 2004

Yeah, the sales guy mentioned that.  To be honest we don't have much of
any experience running a production DB.  The only limited experience we
have is with a small internal MySQL DB used for a limited in-house data
tracking.  I've read a fair amount of MySQL over the years since it's
always been on my todo list.  Really the only DB I would have considered
was MySQL.  I understand both have their uses of course but MySQL was
always the one that stood out from the crowd in my eyes.  Not sure why.  I
wonder if Can-It Pro could work with MySQL instead.

Justin