[Mimedefang] MIMEDeFang Not Calling SpamAssassin

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Mar 16 15:09:24 EST 2004

Am Di, den 16.03.2004 schrieb Jason Granat um 19:49:
> Hello,
>
> I am stumped here.  I have a Slackware 9.1 box running Sendmail 8.12.11,
> SpamAssassin 2.63 and MIMEDeFang 2.40.  MIMEDeFang detected SpamAssassin
> during install.  MIMEDeFang is working, I can see it in the logs and it
> rejects bad attachments as I configured it.  It does not, however, use
> SpamAssassin.  I have checked permissions on the Perl modules, they are
> all world readable.  SpamAssassin passed all tests on install.  What
> else could be wrong?  Where can I look?  Is it possible to do a manual
> test to call SpamAssassin as MIMEDeFang would and see what errors happen?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

What causes you to believe SA is not called by MD? You did read
README.SPAMASSASSIN which is in the source tarball?

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 21:06:32 up 7 days, 21:25, load average: 0.23, 0.28, 0.25
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]