[Mimedefang] MIMEDeFang Not Calling SpamAssassin

Jason Granat jason at akota.com
Tue Mar 16 13:49:47 EST 2004

Hello,

I am stumped here.  I have a Slackware 9.1 box running Sendmail 8.12.11,
SpamAssassin 2.63 and MIMEDeFang 2.40.  MIMEDeFang detected SpamAssassin
during install.  MIMEDeFang is working, I can see it in the logs and it
rejects bad attachments as I configured it.  It does not, however, use
SpamAssassin.  I have checked permissions on the Perl modules, they are
all world readable.  SpamAssassin passed all tests on install.  What
else could be wrong?  Where can I look?  Is it possible to do a manual
test to call SpamAssassin as MIMEDeFang would and see what errors happen?

Thanks,

Jason