[Mimedefang] Ram based directory on FreeBSD 5.2x

Rob rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 02:04:41 EST 2004

<---SNIP--->
>      -w user:group
<---SNIP--->
> These can be specified along with the rest of the mount options.  You
> have to do it this way, since memory disks evaporate during shutdown,
> there isn't anywhere else to record ownership and permissions. (*)

However, if you read the full man page you'll discover that under 5.x you
can't put these options in 5.x.  I know, I tried.  For legacy support (hah)
5.x doesn't support these.

I suspect the only answer is to raise a PR, but given the claim of legacy
support I don't hold out much hope :(

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?