[Mimedefang] perl runtime flags

Chris Masters rotis23 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 08:49:30 EST 2004

Hi All,

I'm trying to debug some of my filter code and I'm
getting a lot of warnings to stderr that are
redirected to syslog - which is fine.

The main errors I'm getting are to do with bitwise
operators and byte arrays. I can't reproduce these
errors when running the same code outside of
MIMEDefang.

So, what warning flags is MIMEDefang run with (looks
like it's just -w in the process list)? We're running
with non-embedded mode.

Is there something else happening in the MIMEDefang
environment that may cause problems with byte arrays,
bitwise operators or pack/unpack functions (used for
debugging)?

Thanks for any help on this,

Chris