[Mimedefang] resend_message - sanity check for me please

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Tue Mar 2 23:16:57 EST 2004

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, David F. Skoll wrote:

> > into 'pine' or 'mail' or 'elm' because it no longer is in mbox
> > format unless I reconstitute the email.
>
> The "ENTIRE_MESSAGE" file is the entire unmodified message, no?

Yes, one per directory across 8 million quarantine dirs. I suppose
I should just get around to creating

'action_central_quarantine_entire_message'

Or some lame perl script to reconstitute all the emails into one mbox
with some X-Header's to remind myself what each email scored, why it
got quarantined, etc. I eventually want to get around to dropping my
send_quarantine_notifications stuff and automate most of this away,
ideally so that I can have a nice spam pile to use to train SA on.

Given that I have about an hour a week to work on this, I was hoping
someone had done that already or I could put in a feature request ;)

Also, send me a private email (if you're still reading this thread David)
- wanted to talk CanIt general terms/prices for another project that I
may have coming up. Nothing concrete, just ballpark stuff.

Hey, you have my alma mater on your 'props' page. Heh.

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh