[Mimedefang] resend_message - sanity check for me please

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Mon Mar 1 16:00:22 EST 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, Lucas Albers wrote:

> > OK, ways to bypass that? I'm collecting a 'spam' pile for analysis -
> > once I tag it as spam, I redirect to my spam storage mbox for a
> > looksie later.
>
> Why not just save it with action quarantine?
> I soon got tired of looking at 500 spam messages a day.

Because quarantine destroys the integrity of the message, breaking
it into several parts which then have to be 'recombined' to look
at the 'original' email. Poke through your quaratine dir and you'll
see what I mean.

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
faster than others.                          | leareth at angui.sh