[Mimedefang] Greylisting code, now with mysql Backend

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Wed Jun 30 17:46:24 EDT 2004

Les Mikesell said:
> On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 05:09, Paul Murphy wrote:
  My expectation is that at some
>> point it
>> will stop adding records, but claim to have successfully done so.

My greylist implementation does not delete records, does yours?
Would that make any differnce, in your opinion?
I'm at around 23625 entries, using debian stable/testing.

Makes you wonder how you can resolve thise sort of subtle corruption errors.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering