[Mimedefang] ClamAV not detecting all viruses

Stewart James stewart.james at vu.edu.au
Tue Jun 29 21:43:52 EDT 2004

OK.

It's .72, I remeber reading somewhere it was an issue in 0.70 but had
been fixed. (and osrry to all for not inluding version numbers.

Due to resource restraints (read: there is only one of me) I tend to
rely on debian packages.

A report of this issue being fixed 0.73 is enough for me to hold out for
the debian package to hit testing (where I nabbing my clamav packages
from).

Thanks Bill.

If things are still the same after .73, I'll wave a chicken in the air
then re-email the issue. :)

Stewart