[Mimedefang] Greylisting code, now with mysql Backend

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue Jun 29 12:49:33 EDT 2004

Jonas Eckerman said:
> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:49:34 -0700, Jeff Grossman wrote:
>
>>  I know my next question is pretty open ended, but what do people
>>  on this list prefer for their backend database, and why?
> [Jonas said <snip, db-file works for me.>]

I'm unsure why you are suffering corruption in your db_file.
I have been using db_file greylist for month's with never any corruption.
I'm using my implementation of greylisting, but that seems irrelevant, as
Jonas's implementation is working fine for him.
Do you have:
an older version of sa,db_file or bad disks, or high mail load?

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering