[Mimedefang] Greylisting code with SQLite Backend

Rob Ade roba at emoneyadvisor.com
Thu Jun 24 21:43:57 EDT 2004

Hi John,

Thanks for the code. I am having some trouble with database locking.
Have you experienced this? I am running RH 8.0 and Mimedefang 2.43 and
SpamAssassin 2.63. I am also use DBI-1.42 and DBD-SQLite-0.31. This is
the error message I am getting:

Jun 24 21:20:36 mail mimedefang-multiplexor[29758]: Slave 0 stderr:
DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: database is locked at
/etc/mail/mimedefang-filter-greylist line 247. DBD::SQLite::st execute
failed: database is locked at /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter-greylist line
246.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for your time!

Rob